Asia’s Global MBA Community : Engage . Enrich . Empower
Hailing from Singapore, Asia’s global business city, we attune global mindsets to Asian markets, and harmonize eastern sensitivities with western practices. We are a technology-minded graduate community beginning 1970. Our broad fluency in English, Mandarin and Hindi helps facilitate cosmopolitan engagement at the confluence of China, India and Southeast Asia.
National University of Singapore, Asia’s global knowledge enterprise, empowers multinational and adventurous MBA students in the caring company of engaging administrators and enriching business professors from well over 50 leading universities and nearly 20 diverse economies.
NUS Business School leads from Asia:
- Being Asia’s Global Business School, we engage to serve the regional community and beyond.
- Drawing on our contextual insights, we enrich minds via achieving global standards in research and teaching on Asia.
- Offering the best of East and West, we empower enterprise by championing global business expertise with Asian thought leadership.
NUS enriches communal integration within the MBA program shaped for:
- Personal integrity and community ownership
- We expect an individual will join us only if he or she shall be indisputably honorable with intrinsic integrity, and fully intends to passionately own, engage and build the NUS MBA community.
- Global perspective with Asia focus
- While our global expansive perspective is informed by our community diversity, we enrich MBA students’ Asian know-how, as Asia’s global MBA program at the forefront of the worldwide first-league.
- Strategic mindset plus enterprising orientation
- Whereas we empower MBA students as strategic leaders and enterprising pioneers, finance and consulting are recruiting more from our community than any other industry.
We welcome a qualified NUS MBA applicant who:
- has absolute integrity, and honor beyond question;
- cherishes global aspirations, and pursues excellence fervently;
- engages people everywhere, and cares about social surroundings.
We urge every NUS MBA student to embrace these strategic leadership functions:
- In being, a leader sets the example, so ought to personify integrity, innovation and inspiration.
- In knowing, a leader minds the strategy, so ought to grasp entrepreneurship, globalization and sustainability.
- In doing, a leader cares for the community, so ought to engage members, enrich integration and empower individuals.
We wish every
NUS MBA alum would habitually enrich integration;
- Be the integrative agent: bring people together
- Build upon integrative knowledge: bring expertise together
- Lead with integrative management: bring processes together